Understand and celebrate the diversity of innovation styles in your team.
The Basadur Innovation Profile Team Builder Kit is an excellent way for leaders to teach their teams about the creative process. This kit will also help teams respect each other’s unique approach to problem solving, and harness this diversity to be more innovative and work better together.
How does it work?
The Team Builder Kit will give you everything you need to run an experiential learning session to help your team to tap resources in all four styles.
Participants fill out the Basadur CPSP Inventory online and receive their scored and plotted Profile in about 5 minutes. They can print their results immediately, and their results are securely stored in our database with the ability to be recalled at any time. The individual knowledge they gain from completing the Basadur CPSP is just the start!
Using the tools in the Kit, you will be able to analyse your team’s overall preferences using our team scatter diagrams. The Kit also provides all the materials and resources you need to run an effective debrief session with your team.
Using the Team Builder Kit you will help your team, or organization cycle smoothly through the complete innovation process of:
- Finding good problems to solve
- Developing solutions to those problems
- Implementing the solutions
In addition, you will be able to help your team to capitalize on any individual’s preferred orientation, thus making his or her work more satisfying. It may also point out development opportunities, because although a person has a preferred orientation it is possible to increase skills in all four stages of the creative process by training or coaching.
Team scatter diagrams
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button below and set up a master/administrator account for your team or organization.
- Purchase as many slots as you think you will need. (Additional slots are easily purchased when and if needed and you can create as many different teams as you have slots available in your account.)
- With each team created, the site will send you an email with instructions and unique link to email to your participants.
- Each person must register and create his/her own personal username and password. As the administrator, you can withhold a person’s results until the session or give people immediate access to their profile – it is totally your preference.
The Team Builder Kit contains the following:
- An Instructor’s Guide to help debrief the participants and lead a classroom or group discussion after they have received their results
- A set of PowerPoint slides that can be used to debrief participants in a facilitated session.
The cost for this Team Builder Kit is a fee of $250 plus a per participant cost of $25. This fee can be applied toward the regular registration fee of $500.* to attend the next Basadur Profile Certification Workshop. **
All orders to be prepaid. HST is extra for Canadian residents.
The Basadur Profile has been used for over 20 years to help people understand, respect and work better with others. This is your opportunity to use it to help your team too!